Hajj Aircraft Charters
In order to provide optimum services, Air Charter International requires the following information:
- The total number of pilgrims you require to transport
- Who do you represent (government / Hajj committee / Hajj travel agency / private entity)
- Preferred dates for phase 1 and phase 2
- Targeted price per passenger (return)
- Do you hold your own agent license issued by the Saudi authorities?
- Do all the travelling passengers hold a valid Hajj visa with bonds in place?
- Do you hold an official mandate issued by your government or Hajj committee?
Any Additional information you may provide will be appreciated.
Contact us today for the best Hajj aircraft charter solutions
Hajj charter specialists
Air Charter International is an aviation specialist providing Hajj charter flights from key countries to Saudi Arabia for the Holy Pilgrimage. Our team of Hajj charter specialists can assist you with finding the right Hajj aircraft charter to meet your needs.
Our Hajj aircraft charter options vary greatly from the ultra exclusive private Hajj Charter Aircraft accommodating between five and 19 passengers to the large passenger Hajj aircraft charters able to move larger groups on a single flight or multiple rotations.
Hajj aircraft charter flights allow pilgrims to arrive in Saudi Arabia using a dedicated aircraft that provides Halal catering served by knowledgeable attendants that can observe pilgrimage requirements within a respectful Islamic environment.
Air Charter International, has been providing specialized Hajj charter options since 1994 from its Headquarters in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Our carefully selected Hajj charter operators are strategically located in the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Europe, providing Hajj aircraft charter solutions with the right mix of comfort, experience and value.
Our team of dedicated Hajj Charter specialists is on standby to assist you with your charter needs.