TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
OWNERSHIP OF SITE
Air Charter International (Arabia) Ltd, operator of the ACI Online website www.aircharter-international.com, is a company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with registered offices at Craigmuir Chambers, P O Box 71, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands and an operational base at Suite 513, LOB 15, Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, UAE.
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and my download extracts, of any pages from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way and you must not use any images, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompany text.
Our Site will be updated regularly and the content may change at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
As our Site is provided free of charge the material displayed on our Site is provided without any guaranties, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity
- Any and all liability, whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We process information about you and by using our Site you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
MISUSE OF OUR SITE
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
LINKS TO/FROM OUR SITE
You may link to our home page provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from you use of them.
By accessing this website and obtaining the facilities, products or services offered through this website, you agree that the law of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) shall govern such access and the provision of such facilities, products and services and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the UAE courts.
VARIATION TO THESE TERMS
SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognising the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable “Content”. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from “our Site” or the country in which you reside.
PRICES, ORDERING AND PAYMENTS
- All product prices remain valid for the period stated.
- Clear instructions will be given to for the order process.
- Payment by all major credit/debit cards is accepted. All payments are processed by Network International.
- Submission of your order does not constitute a legally binding contract until you receive an email from us confirming your booking with full details and a booking reference.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on this Site, please contact