Role: Senior Manager – Corporate Administration
- Manager and Lead day to day Corporate Administration
- Manage Corporate projects such as Cost management, Staff/Dept performance, Company set-up et al leading to:
- Measured efficiency for Systems, Departments and Staff
- Measured Retention
- Lead and run end to end administration of the following departments
- Human Resources
- Corporate Affairs
- Operations Management – Business Plans, SOPs, Process Development, Cost control
- Approvals process administration
- Relationship Building with all stakeholders
- Other Locations oversight
- Minimum 10-15 years of total experience and atleast 3 – 5 years in relevant role.
- MBA or equivalent Degree.
- Business acumen with proven experience in setting up and running companies/ departments
- Project management – managing and leading corporate projects
- Looking for a proactive and dynamic individual with high levels of ownership and accountability
- Should be able to multi-task, deliver to timelines and provide leadership.
Please email your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org